Automate all aspects of the new hire paperwork and onboarding process to create a truly paperless new hire experience and eliminate 'old school' paperwork and administration. For more information on Taleo Onboard including a video and comprehensive screen shots, visit our microsite at TBEOnboard.com.
- The Taleo new hire Onboarding system is included at no extra charge with every Taleo Applicant Tracking System, to help you automate all aspects of your recruiting and new hire onboarding processes.
- Taleo Onboard enables all new hire "paperwork" to be completed electronically online and enables new hire self-service capabilities, saving you time and creating a modern new hire experience. No more paper new hire packets!
- Seamless integration of data between Taleo’s recruiting system and the Taleo New Hire Onboarding system means that new hire data is pre-populated eliminating manual entry of data.
- Fully automated new hire tasks and forms management allows for full candidate self-service.
- Automatic and fully configurable and editable reminder emails sent to users with overdue tasks or forms helps you create a modern new hire experience. Taleo does the follow up on overdue forms for you, reducing administration.
- Taleo allows for unlimited new hire forms, including state and federal tax forms, but also organization-specific forms such as the 'employee handbook' or 'direct deposit authorization'.
- Full e-signature capabilities means candidate review, complete, and sign the forms online. This improves compliance and reduces administration.
- Employee and hiring manager self-service functionality allows employees to update core HR data, for example their own mailing addresses or phone numbers.
- Ability to customize 'new hire packets' of required forms based on geography, job type, or other requirements. This allows different types of new hires to receive the right forms upon hiring, automatically (for example, people hired in Oregon receive the Oregon new hire and tax forms, while people hired in California receive all the appropriate California forms).
- Full reporting to see progress of completion for any new hire packet and forms.
- Ability to support dual signatures by both the newly hired employee and, for example, their hiring manager signatures.
- Ability to send company-wide or department-wide forms for mass signature (TaleoOnboard is not just 'new hire' forms), for example if a new policy is rolled out that requires employee acknowledgment and signature Taleo can manage the entire process.
- Also manage off-boarding staff members who are exiting your organization, conduct exit interviews, and other related activities.