- Every link to your existing Taleo career websites(s) needs to be changed on all websites (including your company's main website)
Unless you make all the necessary changes, all the links to your Taleo career page will be broken. Your TBE career website will appear to be down and candidates won’t be able to view, search, or apply to your jobs.
- All Taleo job posting links will break
Links to your career website and online candidate application in posted jobs at sites such as LinkedIn, Careerbuilder, or Indeed will break. Paid job postings may be wasted as candidates will not be able to click through to apply to your jobs.
- The Taleo Employee Referral Portal will break
If you are using the Taleo employee referral portal at your organization, the URL is changing and must be updated or your staff will not be able to submit referrals.
- All Email Whitelisting entries will need updating
You will need to work with your IT department to make updates based on the new Taleo server, so that candidates and your own recruiting staff will be able to reliably receive emails sent from Taleo.
- Branded candidate emails sent from Taleo may have broken links and may not look correct
Candidates clicking links in automated Taleo emails may experience broken links. Emails formatting may be incorrect and missing images which will deliver a negative perception of your company's brand.
- ...and 22 other potential issues impacting both candidates and team members
There may be other impacts to your currently configured system depending on how your organization uses Taleo and what other systems are integrated or related to Taleo.